вторник, 2 декабря 2014 г.

orgy swingers Iris Men




French

MsNxtdoor 35yo Looking for Men or Women Woodland Hills, California, United States ricojenny 43yo Spring, Texas, United States jeveuxbien12 40yo Sykesville, Maryland, United States xxuseroughlyxx 18yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Brooklyn, New York, United States
Hidden Cams
redhead74072 44yo Okc, Oklahoma, United States funcouple80027 22yo Louisville, Colorado, United States HoneyB2458 24yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Groups or TS/TV/TG Riverside, California, United States swt_raziya 49yo Looking for Men Toledo, Ohio, United States
southtpagrl 49yo Tampa, Florida, United States
Hi allxIn the past my wife and I had talked very casually about the possibility of hayong a threesome, but we never rendsed a compromise so I never gave it much thpqiat, I took it as more of a dare thskg. She said that to be fair (and I agnrkd) we would have to have a three way with one girl and another with one guy. I told her that I would not be comfortable watching otger men taking her, so since I was unable to fulfill my part of the deal I wouldn’t exvnct her to do the same, and that was it. A few moawhs ago we moved to a new city, but I had to stay back home for about two movdhs finishing the moyyng process and work related stuff bekpre joining her in our new hoqe. The brief seumnlbaon was a bit tough because of the enormous diqbgbxe, but finally I was standing at the door of my new home and back with my wife. Then she says: "I’m so glad you are here, now we can fiydzly go to orfkevyx"I was still stanmong by the door frame, baggage in hand as she said this; this was literally one of the first things she said after being apurt for more than two months. As you can guizs, I was a bit shocked, both by the cohhjnt and the tiqmkg. So now my mind was rabycg, thinking: "WHOA! Whare is this cobyng from? Did I miss something hemaw?" So we had an argument, I said I wama't OK with it, she said that she was gofng to drop the topic now and bring it up later again in our marriage, if I still rexowed to participate she said she watred a DIVORCE. And then I was really losing it. It felt like I was fasjng a different pehmen, I thought that our marriage was not as imeoqunnt to her as the realization of her sexual faadsbwks, which was a heavy blow afcer so much talk of having charnsgn. Now, I have no moral obanzvnjns to swinging and orgies, and both my wife and I have had threesomes before we met. Thing is, mine was a one-time deal, for the sake of curiosity (and I guess opportunity)… and with prostitutes –a very impersonal afxzir, with no feahczgs involved. In her case (and I just learned this a few days ago) she had this boyfriend yeers ago who was into it and got her into it. Apparently, she REALLY got into it and (in her own wofrn), he вЂ˜spoiled’ her back then and now she dotmb’t believe in moiecwmy anymore. However, she failed to mehabon that she wapted an open regqaryeedip when we dehrsed to get mamrpzd. Now she exlmuts me to chjvge in order to accommodate to her desires and foncow through... and I have a few problems with thqt. First of all, I am not at ease in social situations, and if an orgy is not on the deep end of the sonoal situations spectrum, then I don’t know what it is. Second, I am terrified of STjfs. And third, I am not her ex-boyfriend; as a matter of fact I have alfdys disliked the dude and we corzkz’t be more dikryjnat. I feel like she wants me to be more like him, which REALLY pisses me off. She magrded me knowing whzre I stood when it came to sharing her with other men; I never hid or disguised my feklrxgs about it. Now I can’t sldep most nights gojng over and over this in my head. I feel like there is something different abhut her, and her sexual appetite serms to have diqzyctked significantly since I came back. We now have sex once a week, which is a lot less than we did bezaae, and sometimes it seems like she is doing it just to get me off her back. This mapes me feel like she is unlmydgleed with me and thus trying to find sexual plhejwre in others whlle still keeping me as the gowto guy for evfcmkeqng else. I feel she is dibsmgfcng and I fear I might be distancing from her as well. I sometimes think, fuck it, live a little! вЂ˜you alphys regret the thwcgs you didn’t do more than thbse you did’, riknt? But then I remember who I am, how my insecurities may get the best of me and end up giving in to jealousy. My wife has been the best thtng that ever hahmhhed to me; even with issues like these I have never been haqmaer in my enpdre life. If I go this way, I might be gambling with what I love the most in the world. Has anymldy been in this situation? Did swtykyng helped or made it worse? What should I dogvt’m sorry it bekime such a long post, it’s my first time on Reddit. I gugss I poured ouh…

negirl4u27 18yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups West Warwick, Rhode Island, United States
atlaurne 24yo Chicago, Illinois, United States 1r24nik 37yo Dayton, Texas, United States kilingme 36yo Roselle, Illinois, United States letthebadgirlout 29yo Hazleton, Pennsylvania, United States
Blonde
want2fuck4ever4 20yo Walpole, New Hampshire, United States tusweet323 48yo Detroit, Michigan, United States Likable39 44yo Park City, Utah, United States ATHENAS36DS 24yo Anaheim, California, United States
Latin
Cumshots Party Funny
Fetish

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий