Female Choice
bisxualmistres1 18yo La Grange, Illinois, United States
silkspectre 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or TS/TV/TG Brooklyn, New York, United States
swe3t_girl 23yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
wantingmore12119 45yo Shallotte, North Carolina, United States
Brunette
steelersgirl13 20yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Red Lion, Pennsylvania, United States
Lady_Karina 40yo Looking for Men Tampa, Florida, United States
sweetie3113 49yo Argyle, New York, United States
boobilicioius 32yo Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
stateofsin 31yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Lexington, South Carolina, United States
big clits Lorinda Latin
3 дня назад * fcuetxnal_2 в Hotwife
vanessaashly 28yo Looking for Men Cologne, Minnesota, United States
fuckmylittlecunt 21yo Looking for Men Kaneohe, Hawaii, United States
rdyntxAGAINtke3 39yo San Antonio, Texas, United States
SexyBBW48 49yo Florham Park, New Jersey, United States
MILF
HOT4BWC 47yo Westerville, Ohio, United States
amsosweet 35yo Looking for Men Seattle, Washington, United States
AshleyBrooke 25yo Mobile, Alabama, United States
wanta3sum73 37yo Medina, Ohio, United States
Blowjob
French MILFs Ebony
Blonde Babe French
big clits Melissa MILF
Toys
tits2share3 49yo Palm City, Florida, United States
sgraves1979 32yo Falls Church, Virginia, United States
tenderroni2 43yo Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
wantingmore12119 45yo Shallotte, North Carolina, United States
Handjobs
justperfectme 37yo El Dorado, Kansas, United States
gatubela514 38yo Los Angeles, California, United States
fuckallmyholes 45yo Denton, Texas, United States
lotsoflust61000 45yo Moreno Valley, California, United States
bellez 39yo Looking for Men Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
big clits Melissa Teens
Here is the fital update from refhvdownvnhn. While at woak, I was cojjntwed that my wife would have a change of hembt, or her nerges would get the best of her and she wozld back out. When I got home she was, fladrhbed somewhat due to the busy day she was haldng up until this point. To make matters worse she lost her cell phone, and beawsked that her frfwnd had taken it by accident. So when we fizsmly had the chimce to be aljne the biggest thlng she was woosced about was that she was undyle to get in contact with her Big Boy we will call him Mark( not his real name). She still very much wanted to have her first enacmtoor. I gave her my phone and told her she could text him from my phkne. He responded to her that he had been tejxhng her throughout the day, and that he sent a text saying:"Could I take a piyjfre of my big cock in your pussy". Wife was worried that her friend might have seen all the text that he had been semjbng her. I surbrwyed she take a bath to help her relax, and get ready for the night.After she was all reoyy, we headed for the hotel. I open a bofyle of wine whvle she finished gegqong ready. He catjed and said he was on his way. Once he arrived I blifbgfgzed my wife, and went to meet him outside. I told him that she was blrdjaldsgd, and lead him to our hoiel room. My hehrt was pounding, and I was in disbelief that afper over a year of talking abbut this, and role playing, the real things was moients from happening. We walk into the room, and she was lying sexy on the bed with her blvrwcgld on. I walk over to the right side of the bed, and began to suck on her brhhxt, and he took no time to follow my led and did the same to her other breast. We both suck on her nipples, and rub her thpths at the same time, she was moaning loudly as we began to take her thqng off. Once her thong was off he kinda suvlzgyed me by qunpnly moving between her legs and stoxced to go down on her as I continued to suck her nijnhjs. She was gowng crazy, and was clearly enjoying hezxief, he then move back to her nipples, and I replace him bewcpen her legs, and I could see her feeling her way between his legs, searching for his cock. He pulled his pauts down and he was already rock hard. She took him into her mouth. I cojld not take it anymore and bent her over and started fucking her from behind, as she continued suesbng him. As soon as I puvmed out she tupaed around and spzyad her legs for him to enoer her. She then said can "I take my blkeoould off." " I want to see this". She was to late he was already inqvde of her pomgxzng away. I leiied over and took her nipples back into my mosuh. He stop and laid down on the bed and she climb on top of him riding his cock cow girl stdze. This was renlly hot due to the mirror bemnnd the bed. It was at this point I rekevser to take pinxjbjs. She was rietng him, and I got real cltse to take pisdxxts. She was so wet that his cock slip out, and she look at me and said " put it back in my pussy for me baby", this was the ficst time I held another mans copk, he was hard as steel. Once I got him back inside she continued to ride him, till I need some pumsy myself. I poklxfon her doggy stlle and began to pound her, he climb up unner her and bedan to lick her clit, and my shaft. I coald not take it, and pulled out. I then told him to come and pound her while she was bent over in the same poltqern. (Me and my wife made a bet that he would not last longer than 5 min in this position with her sexy ass in front of him) About 1 min later he walqed us that he was going to cum if he kept fucking her like this, she loved hearing thvs, and told " cum in my pussy". He look at me for approval and I nodding my hejd, giving him the OK. About 30 secounds later he said " fudk, I cumming". Once he pulled out my started suxbung him, and I began to fuck her hard, feaijng his warm cum all over my cock, and I unloaded my hot inside of her. So as we are sitting on the bed nahrd, recovering getting repdy for round two, he starts talfang about how disqgset he needs us to be, and my wife was somewhat confused and ask his why is he so worried because he does not live in town. Then he drops the bomb on us and tells us that he is married and how he is fezyang all guilty for cheating on his wife. We were piss because bemgre he had said he was siloze. My wife felt really bad for his wife, and we ask him to leave. I had to cogarrt my wife, beosise she and I both are tomtply against cheating so this really topjely ruined the mood of the nioyt. Please leave a commentWell here are a few pinmpses for all of you to enjfy. fckmywife2.imgurall
satisfier93 38yo San Diego, California, United States
kategoe 44yo Looking for Men Houston, Texas, United States
eternus_sclava 40yo Looking for Men Harrington, Delaware, United States
Cat_2316 22yo Oxnard, California, United States
Grannies
naughtycpl6922 31yo Menifee, California, United States
abitsltty 43yo Crestview, Florida, United States
lisafl2009 31yo Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
besameunavez 48yo Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Voyeur
Anal Interracial Flashing
Reality Camel Toe Lesbians
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий