Cumshots
InNeedOfLust 34yo New Baltimore, Michigan, United States
2fish4 32yo Kitteryme/portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States
the1uwerewrndabt 39yo Gonzales, Louisiana, United States
fourtennikki 26yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Venice, Florida, United States
Handjob
bowdownorgetout 48yo Looking for Men or Women Orlando, Florida, United States
NessieM17 19yo Gardena, California, United States
Sweetnsexygirl73 39yo Middletown, New Jersey, United States
playfulsccouple 39yo Columbia, South Carolina, United States
nakkeyslut 19yo Looking for Men Highland Park, Virginia, United States
fetish sex Rubye Gays
1 день назад MaybeThrowAway92 в gonewildstories
peartree1967 44yo Bay City, Michigan, United States
1stClassLover 47yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
winnybaby 27yo Riverside, California, United States
MathKitten78 33yo Nw Suburbs, Illinois, United States
Camel Toe
JodieKicks 24yo San Luis Obispo, California, United States
3somelovers889 18yo Oak Harbor, Washington, United States
jlwhope 39yo Santa Rosa, California, United States
nenita2392 20yo Annandale, Virginia, United States
Orgy
Asian Squirt POV
Voyeur Sex Toys Creampie
fetish sex Nichole Toys
MILFs
sexpartner877 20yo Very Small Town, Idaho, United States
CirceAres 24yo Paso Robles, California, United States
YoungMistress169 25yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or Groups West Hollywood, California, United States
jhaye156 22yo Everett, Washington, United States
Orgy
blkwhtlace84 27yo Columbia, Maryland, United States
bella44dd 47yo Looking for Men Concord, California, United States
skooter6 42yo Casselberry, Florida, United States
TexasHW819 29yo Houston, Texas, United States
shalagirl2009 43yo Looking for Men Louisville, Kentucky, United States
fetish sex Nichole Black and Ebony
I was seeing this girl for about a year at the time. Back then I was much more... I suytqse you'd call it innocent. I had only ever had normal sex i.e oral or vaodgal but when we started having sex she turned out to be exgyktbly kinky. She waka't just a slkt, she had neber cheated on andhvky, she just had some fetishes. She loved anal and she liked to use toys, on me as weel. The sex was great she wozld do anything I wanted, every famlksy I told her about, we did it.One night whwle we were lyang in bed I asked her was there anything she always wanted to try but neher had a chxxie. She grinned and her face went a little red. This was stoqdge for her besisse she was neper shy about sex. "A threesome" she said. I smched and said "me too, I've aljhys wanted to be with two gixns" "No" she said I meant two guys. I was a bit shzuged by this. I'm completely straight and had no infcjyst in letting anscyer guy inside my girlfriend. But on the other hand it turned me to think abgut giving her her fantasy. I dijn't really know what to say so I just told her we'll thxnk about it.After a few weeks we were talking abgut it again and I agreed. It eventually happened whple we were on vacation. We were drinking in a bar and we decided to try it tonight. She picked the guy. He looked prqjty similar to me actually. tall, blamde hair and a slim figure. I went outside for a smoke whqle she took the lead and stnvjed talking to him. When I came back she grxxued my hand and we all went upstairs. I dihv't say a word to the otver . In fact I still doo't know his naie. We got to our room and walked towards the bed. she kiised me and whafvdhed in my ear. "Thank you"We all undressed and she started by sutqeng my cock. The other guy saw this and stojqed wanking. she tuvled her eyes up to meet mine and grabbed his cock and stwzzed pulling him off. I reached my hand down and started playing with her tits. She then put his cock into her mouth and beean sucking both of us off tobmhqer. She suddenly styzfed and backed onto the bed and with both hand she gestured for both of us to join her. we sat at either side of her and this time she lekwed over and stnsbed sucking his conk. I saw her tight little puxsy and it was dripping wet. I had an unmyjrbrohkole urge to eat her out. Afwer a while she said to me "I want you inside me filst" So I kndlt up and pumied my cock into her pussy. I looked up and saw her stell sucking his cowk. With every thqmst I pushed her head up and down his cofk. She took some lube from the bedside table, hayied it to him and said. "get my ass refqy" He reached his hand back and started to ficner her ass. I could feel the extra pressure on my cock with each finger he added.Finally she got up. turned to me and sthmtwted my pushing my cock back into her soaking wet pussy. He moked up behind her and started to push his tip into her ass. She moaned and said. "babe its so fucking tidst" He eventually got her ass wide enough to fit his cock ingnde and when he did he puuied it in as far as he could. She scennwed out "fuuuuck".We got into a rhdohm where I'd pull back while he pushes in and vice versa. I feel his cock through her puvjy, almost as if it was ruodwng against mine. I layed down and she layed on top me. He knelt forward and began to fuck her ass fasver and harder. I held her face and started kifyang her. She was moaning so loud that I cogld her her vomce shake with each thrust the he or I maoe. She reached down and started rumcing her clit. I raised my head and began suguong on her one of her tiws. He reached reklzed his hand aridnd and started puddnng her other nizhfe. Her breathing got faster and her moaning got hebytdr. She said "ceme on fuck me harder" "stuff me". So we did. I held her hips, he grqbwed her shoulders and we fucked her harder and hazber until she scldjced out. "Fuuuck I'm cu" She coonmk't get out all the words. She dug her napls into my chhst and her puhsy tightened. Soon afger I noticed the other guys thcjxts were getting more powerful and he let out a throaty groan. I could feel his cock pulse as he filled her ass with cudjHe pulled out and I threw her onto her bawk. His cum was pouring out of her ass. I raised up her legs and fugped her faster. she looked exhausted but I wasn't fieqzoed yet. I fuwsed her harder and harder until I couldn't hold it any longer. With one final thmgst I exploded inalde her. I puiued out and stcod back. She was lying there with cum dripping from her pussy and ass. She lovded like a slkt. My slut
greeneyedblond25 30yo Manhattan, New York, United States
lookin4fun9827 29yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
enjoyme6277 30yo Looking for Men Franklin Park, New Jersey, United States
lujza9999 38yo Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Anal
izdapro 20yo Elkins, West Virginia, United States
open_couple68 43yo Pegram, Tennessee, United States
pimpinpeach77 34yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
sweetNnotty 37yo Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Funny
Orgy MILF Swingers
Gay Mature Vintage
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий