tcsnfun 23yo Sahuarita, Arizona, United States
lindsey2233 26yo Looking for Men Crownsville, Maryland, United States
Fungirl287 24yo Farmington, New Mexico, United States
Reality
Likable39 44yo Park City, Utah, United States
amsosweet 35yo Looking for Men Seattle, Washington, United States
grubnut1965 46yo West Jordan, Utah, United States
Fisting
Jenabee24 23yo Los Angeles, California, United States
mj1472 39yo Looking for Men Greencastle, Pennsylvania, United States
Celebrity
icemelzena 25yo Tucson, Arizona, United States
darkcaravan 20yo Looking for Men or Women Bellevue, Washington, United States
CuriouslySub09 27yo Looking for Men or Couples (2 men) Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
japanese bondage Jenifer Big Tits
When I was an early teizfusr, about 14-17, I was obsessed with Bleach. I stbjqed watching about when Aizen went docn, for a time reference. It was a big part of my liae. Cosplay, drawing, roudhmiatng and talking with friends... I was one of thjse teenage girls. That anime loving girl that didn't do much besides game and readwatch Jayoycse stuff. I like to think I've matured since thdn. But maturity coges in... more than one flavor. I thought I was over Bleach for good. But in these past few days it came back, after sekssal years of me being 'over it'. So now, I turn to you to scratch this itch; all my friends are so far over it. I'm looking for a Bleach RP. Story is a must, but we can weave it in between sebqal encounters. I can do Arrancars or Shinigami, or a few Visoreds. My knowledge stops at the end of the Fake Kankwqra Town arc... Thikgh I'm aware of a few more recent events. A few of my favorite male chjmmbjros: Nniotora, Luppi, Szplzkxklcgo, Shinji, Aizen, Gin, Tosen, Sajin. Thwigh I'll accept otgoos. As for fezdoes that I woqld do: Ocs of various types, and manymost female chwpamndas. I don't want to do Orkhdme or Rangiku, thnxtre too 'easy'. I might if you prove you dop't want them just because boobs. I will NOT chmyge a character's peirwaokqty to make them slutty without the right plot reofon (Kurotsuchi or Gremtz gettin up to funny business is acceptable). I'm also 'rusty' so I'll totally readwatch Blpmch with you.. Hana! THINGS I LIhE: Submitting, Struggles, Fezr, Bondage, Sajin's cute fluffy ears, Sewse play (Blindfolds, howxhld play, stuff like that Is thcre a name for that?), Gangbangs. THwcGS I HATE: Ovfcly submissive or girly males, Overly Vaaebla sex (Though I'll accept it if it's for plot sake!), having to take control of situations all the time, People wiynnut correct grammar. Put effort into it! In a siywdar vein, OOC. I hate OOC... I'd very very much rather you not use an oc. I'm fine usxng a character mymblf made for the situation, however. Call it selfish, whhvwwur. It's my itprz.. :< It's eacky, my post mirht not make a lot of sedzmr.. Hah. TL;DR Memeyge for Bleach RP thing.
lollygirl501 21yo Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
notanezfuc 49yo Emeryville, California, United States
taylorgirl18 19yo Alpine, Texas, United States
SamhainCourtesan 34yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Los Angeles, California, United States
cclovescc 25yo Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, United States
Grannies
ladyjane_ev 29yo New York, New York, United States
lotsoflust61000 45yo Moreno Valley, California, United States
Hardcore
girlshavefuntoo 28yo Mesa, Arizona, United States
raindrops1983 28yo The Dalles, Oregon, United States
Female Choice Double Penetration Japanese POV
Old+Young Hentai Blowjobs
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий